dimecres, 16 de novembre del 2011

Friend group profile

A THINK AND PLAN


Think two adjectives to describe you?I'm happy and extroverted
What thigs do you like and dislike?I like play basketball but I dislike play the guitar 
Who do you spend your time and your money?I spent time on playstation 3 and I spend money on ps3 games 
Do you want to meet boys,and girls or both?What age?I want to meet boys with my age 
What nationalitiesare you interested in meeting?New Zeland 
What languages or other things do you want to learn?Chinese
B WRITE


About me:
Hi, I'm Pol and I'm from Banyoles in catalonia I'm happy and extroverted.I have brown eyes and blond hair.
Likes and dislikes:
I'm into basketball. I like playing basketball but I don't like playing the guitar. 
My time and my money:
I spend my time on ps3 and my money on games 
Requests:
I really want to meet boys from 13-14 years. No PPL OVER 14 PLS. I mind Chinese people.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada