dilluns, 21 de novembre del 2011

My ideal home

THINK AND PLAN:
  1. What sort house is it?Mansion Where is it? In Lisboa
  2. What rooms has it got? Is there anything special? 2 bedrooms.2 bathrooms a kitchen,a big living room and dining room and a garden 
  3. Where is everyone a the moment?What are they doing? Our family are in the dining room,there are watching TV
  4. What's ypur favourite room?What furniture has it got?My  favourite room is the dining room
  5. Why do you like it?Because it's got a big sofa
WRITE:
My ideal home is in Lisboa.This is my ideal home: it's a tree house.It's quite big and there has 2 bedrooms. 2 bath rooms, a kitchen, a big living room,a big dining room and a garden.

My family at the moment are in the dining room. They are watching a film THE OTHERS because it is halloween. They are eating pop corns.

My favourite room is the dining room because it has a big and a confortable sofa and a big TV I always play the PS3.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada