dimarts, 15 de febrer del 2011

My oral Presentation



 My Day
My Day starts at 8:00 o’clock first I have breakfast and in 9:00 o’clock I go to school I finish at 5:00 o’clock later I go to extra school lessons later I do my homework and in 9:00 I have dinner with my family and in 11:00 I go to bed.
 My week
Every Day I go to school at 9:00 o’clock and I finish at 5:00 o’clock.
Tuesday and Friday I go to basketball
Wednesday I go to play tennis and  later I go to  English classes
My weekend

In Saturday I get up early and  go to a basketball game and I have lunch in a restaurant and in the afternoon I often meet friends
In Sunday I get up later and I the morning I have my homework. I have lunch in a grandparents house and in the afternoon I go to play in Scalextric.

Self evaluation of my oral presentation 
I use Powerpoint some pictures and I spend 1:13 I bring a object

Body Language
I look a audience but I don't move a bit ,
I sometimes read
Sructure
I organize my ideas 
I don't ask questions 
Content
The information is correct but  not very detailed
Language
The grammar is not correct
The vocabulary is poor
Phonetics
I pronounce all the words properly 
I speak with breaks and interruptions
My final mark is: 6

What do you have well? The structure is good
What do you need improve? I think to improve I'm not very nervous

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada